0–8-ton Mobile Crane
Prerequisite: WHMIS, Hoisting and Rigging
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Operate a 0–8 mobile crane.
- Show knowledge of responsibility of the hoisting personnel.
- Demonstrate the ability to both read and apply the use of load charts.
- Show knowledge of the regulations that apply.
- Ability to inspect, perform routine maintenance and complete logbook.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of international crane hand signals.
Please note: Dates and times are subject to change.
*Please contact office in case of spot availability due to a last-minute cancellation.
If booking on line is unsuccessful and you would like to be placed on a waitlist, please contact email@example.com.