Suspended Access Equipment (SAE)
Expires every 3 years.
Prerequisites: Working at Heights, Hoisting and Rigging (Recommended).
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Follow all safety rules and instructions.
- Setup public protection as per work plan.
- Select, inspect and connect to fixed support as per roof plan and work plan.
- Select, inspect and put-on a full body harness, lanyard and rope grab.
- Tie adequate knots.
- Rig an outrigger beam.
- Set-up and connect a work platform as per manufacturer’s instructions and work plan.
- Operate the controls and perform a functional test of a swing stage in accordance with the regulations and the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Inspect the SAE and prepare a written report.
Please note: Dates and times are subject to change.
If you like to be placed on a waitlist, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.