Working at Heights (WAH)
*If booking on line is unsuccessful and you would like to be placed on a waitlist,
or a spot is available due to a last-minute cancellation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Expires every 3 years.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Know their rights and responsibilities with regards to working at heights.
- Work at heights safely and in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Select, inspect, and use personal fall arrest equipment including a harness and lanyard.
- Works toward strengthening workplace safety culture by emphasizing the profile and importance of preventing falls from heights.
- Help reduce the number of falls from heights incidents, injuries, and fatalities.
Please note: Dates and times are subject to change.
If you like to be placed on a waitlist, please contact email@example.com.