Working at Heights Refresher (WAHR)
Must have completed a ministry approved Working at Heights program within the last 3 years.
Your working at heights cannot be expired on the day you do the working at heights refresher course.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- You will learn regulatory requirements.
- Select and inspect industry standard personal fall arrest equipment.
- Be evaluated by a written test and achieve a grade of 75% or better.
- Practical evaluation by demonstrating deficiencies in industry standard personal fall arrest equipment.
- Be able to put on and off a harness and maintain tie off points at all times to an anchor point.
- These objectives will be evaluated by an instructor.
Please note: Dates and times are subject to change.
For after hours and weekend courses, a minimum of 7 members need to attend otherwise the class will be cancelled.
If you like to be placed on a waitlist, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.